Sunday, October 28, 2007

Last Day for Certificates is November 1st and I will be unavailable for Nov. 2-4th

Teachers,

All must have completed the Webbased Gradebook training tutorial by Tuesday, October 30th. All requests for certificates MUST BE to me by email no later than Thursday, November 1st. I will no longer issue certificates after that date so please do not try to email me and tell me you forgot to tell me you finished it a while ago. There will be NO exceptions.

Also, I will not be available by phone or email from Friday, November 2nd to Sunday, November 4th. If PowerSchool is not working on Friday, please call 732-562-1990 and ask for the help desk. All other concerns can be sent to me by email and I will gladly answer them for you on Monday, November 5th.

Next step ~ Report cards for 1st Quarter ~ See below for instructions.

Thanks and have a great week!

Adele

No comments: