Friday, October 24, 2008

PowerSchool was down for the morning - October 24th - has been back up before lunch

Teachers,

There was a major power outage in Piscataway that affected the diocese. There was no electrical power at all until shortly after 11 a.m. Many schools e-mailed me they could not access PowerSchool, however, due to the electrical problem I could not access my e-mail and my telephone and voicemail were not accessible either. I have sent an e-mail to your principals asking for at least one member of the school to call my cell phone in this type of situation in the future. If PowerSchool is not available for more than 1/2 hour, one person should call my cell - if I'm not available to talk to you, as the case was today, I will leave my voicemail message to let the caller know the status of PowerSchool. This will be helpful to get more people the information quickly.

Thanks for your patience in this uncontrollable situations.

No comments: